Barbecue Outdoor Party
Warm days, family and friends make summer a great time for entertaining. Summertime just isn’t the same without a backyard barbecue party. Summer parties are informal and all about enjoying good company, a few drinks, delicious bbq and good times.
- Planning a family reunion?
- A block party or a company picnic in the park?
- Or just inviting a few close friends for an afternoon of good food and fun?
Barbecue Party Expert
Let Chef Vanda help you plan your event from start to finish, from menu planning to tent rentals, from meal preparations to children’s entertainment. Chef Vanda will also help with additional tips to plan the Perfect Outdoor Barbecue Party like decorating with related tableware, corresponding music suggestions, exotic theme decorations and appropriate mood lighting.
Chef Vanda will listen to your vision, offer ideas to make your event successful, then create a menu to match your ideas. On the day of your special event, Chef Vanda will do all the work; coordinating, menu planning, grocery shopping, food preparation, cooking, elegant service and clean-up.
Your guests will enjoy your company. You and your guests will thrill over the great food. And you will finally have a good time at your own party.
Great food to match the theme of your event!
- Fourth of July – Let’s fire up the grill and give your tastebuds a fireworks show, it’s time to celebrate your independence with a rockin’ 4th of July party
- Hawaiian Luau / Tiki – Bring your appetite and get ready for a Hawaiian feast like no other including traditional favorites to give your guests an authentic luau experience.
- Vegetarian Barbecue – You won’t believe how delicious vegetables can be until you taste my gorgeous array of vibrantly colored vegetable right off the barbecue.
- Japanese Steakhouse / Hibachi – Bring the fun and flavors of a great Japanese Steakhouse to your next outdoor gathering.
- Mongolian Barbecue – Invite your guests to select and stir-fry their choice of meat, vegetables and sauce
- Shrimp on the Barbie – For your next outdoor party, call up your favorite ‘sheilas’ and ‘blokes’ and invite them over to a laid back, dress casual, Australian Outback buffet.
- Iberian Rodizio – Portuguese and Spanish influenced foods and flavors, a delight for those with a more sophisticated palate.
- Brazilian Rodizio – A meat-lovers paradise as skewer after skewer of deliciously delightful different cuts of meat are presented for tasting.
- Mexican Fiesta – Brings the sound, culture and taste of Mexico to your next backyard party with a Mexican Fiesta.
- South Western – This menu will spark everyone’s tastebuds with the flavors of the southwest.
- New England Clam Bake – Long Island is known for it’s great seafood. So bring out the shellfish and bring on the clambakes to spice up the barbeque! No matter where you live, a clambake makes a great summer party.
- Chicken Rotisserie – Nothing is better than Chef Vanda’s “fall-off-the-bone” chicken.
- Spanish Tapas and A La Plancha – Throw a Tapas Party! Tapas are small plates of exciting flavors, served to encourage conversation because people are not so focused upon eating an entire meal. GREAT for summer evening cocktail parties.
Throwing a great outdoor party is hard work. This time you are going to call Chef Vanda and plan the party all of your guests are going to be talking about for years to come.
Additional services offered:
- Party decorations.
- Bartenders and Wait staff
- Sous Chef
- Disc Jockey
- Tent Rentals
- Children’s Entertainment
- Barbecue Rentals
- China Rentals
- Party Supplies
- Giant Inflatables Rentals
This year, everyone will congratulate you for a GREAT party!
Want to Know More?
Tell me about your party
With a brief phone conversation Chef Vanda can help you determine the best service for your needs and answer any questions you might have about The Organic Personal Chef and my services. Invite Health!
Call me today (516) 459-6850
Namaste, Chef Vanda