Eating Healthier In Sarasota Has Just Gotten Easier!
Eating vegan is not usually convenient. Many people won't eat healthy vegan meals at home simply because it's too hard. Menu planning, grocery shopping, preparing all your ingredients, then cooking everything properly is very time consuming. Sarasota Personal Chef Vanda can help.
Many times with the best of intentions, they buy groceries that end up going bad because they don't have the time to prepare them.
- Do you want to start eating healthy and feeling better?
- Do you want to eat more organic and sustainable?
- Do you worry about all the toxic chemicals in the food you eat?
- Are you relying on take out meals?
- Are you looking for a fast and convenient way to eat right?
In Sarasota, your choices are few. If you live in Siesta Key, Lido Key, Longboat Key, Casey Key or Venice, there are no organic vegan restaurants. If you are looking for good vegan food, you might have to drive to Tampa Bay
There are few organic restaurants in all of Sarasota County.
If you want to feed your family more organic and sustainable meals please consider The Organic Personal Chef.
What are your food preferences? Do you have special dietary needs or medical restrictions?
The Organic Personal Chef provides worry-free vegan meals. Chef Vanda prepares gourmet healthy meals to your tastes and needs. She shops for local seasonal produce and all organic ingredients. The Organic Personal Chef will prepare your favorite meals and a variety of flavorful cuisine from around the world in the convenience of your own kitchen. Long Island Personal Chef.
Approximately, once a week, Chef Vanda will arrive at your home with all the groceries and all the pots, pans and utensils needed to prepare your meals. The Organic Personal Chef will wash all the produce thoroughly, prepare everything and cook your meals in your kitchen. She then carefully labels, packages your meals in Pyrex containers and stores them in your refrigerator and freezer. When you follow the heating instructions, your meals will taste like they were just cooked.
Wouldn't it be great to arrive home, hungry from a hard day of work and chores to a wonderful smelling home, a clean kitchen and a wonderful vegan meal ready to be heated and served to your family?
- How much is twenty hours a week worth to you?
- Do you wish you had more time for the gym?
- To help with homework?
- To spend more quality time with your kids?
- Or maybe just to watch a few more movies?
As a bonus to hiring The Organic Personal Chef you will get more free time. How many hours of your week do you spend grocery shopping, preparing your ingredients and cooking your food? How much of your fresh produce goes to waste in the back of your refrigerator because you are too tired to cook a good meal?
Vegan Personal Chef Sarasota
After a few weeks of enjoying TOP Chef Service, you will hooked and you will wonder how you ever got along without our service.
If this is the kind of service you are looking for, your next step is to call Chef Vanda right now for your in-home interview to go over food preferences.
Other Organic Specialties available:
- Special Diet Meals - have all of your special diet meals prepared.
- Private Cooking Instruction - learn to cook in the privacy of your own home. Call Chef Vanda for you private cooking instruction.
- Cooking Class Party - gather your friends and family for an informative interactive cooking party.
- Kitchen Re-Organization - does your kitchen need order? Chef Vanda is an expert at kitchen organization.
- Organic Baby Food - provide your infant with organic baby food. The healthy alternative to processed baby food.
- New Mommy Cooking Class - provide your infant with organic baby food. The healthy alternative to processed baby food.
- Restaurant Consulting Service - looking for ideas for a healthy food restaurant?
Ready to change the way you eat?
With a brief phone conversation, Chef Vanda can help you determine the best service for your needs and answer any questions you might have about The Organic Personal Chef and my services. Invite Health!
Call me today (941) 444-9527
Namaste, Chef Vanda